This is a layout I did for another Swap over on the Cricut Message Boards in March. I had to make 18 of these. I used my Cricut Expression with SCAL for the lettering, Walk In My Garden for the ladybugs, Independence Day for the eagle, and Everyday Paper Dolls for the little girl in her jammies and bunny slippers. She looks just like me, minus a few gray hairs...lol. The cardstock and rhinestones are from my stash and I used a Peachy Keen face stamp for the doll. I hand drew the glasses. I also took a silver pen and did a lot of doodling. Sorry, I had to cover my personal info for privacy reasons. Here are a couple more closeups.
Drifting By to Say Happy Birthday
-
Good morning! I thought I'd pop in today and share the birthday card I
created for my daughter's birthday a little over a week ago. Those are
always the ...
7 hours ago

Fab fun LO, I'm lovin your little 'mini-me!'
ReplyDelete