Friday, January 2, 2009

New Years Goals

I have decided to post my goals for the New year here so I can see how I did next New Years. The last one will be the toughest but I can do it.

My goals for the New Year are;

1. Finish Craft/Scrap room redecorating. Paint, shelves etc..

2. Unpack & Organize my tons of scrap and craft supplies ( packed for room redo. This one will take months...lol )

3. Stop COLLECTING supplies and actually use them...lol.

4. Learn to make cards

5. Learn and use Cricut Design Studio more.

6. Explore the different uses for my Cricut Expression - etched glass, vinyl, making embossing folders etc..

7. Organize my pictures and do more LO's

8. Buy and learn SCAL

9. Keep track of my crafting expenses for the year. ( not sure I really want to know this one...lol )

10. De clutter and organize my house more. Get rid of my HOT SPOTS!!

11. Go back on South Beach Diet ( I lost 44 lbs in '08 - Long way to go yet but I LOVE this diet )

Leave me a comment and let me know what your goals are!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Pam...how is the scraproom coming? I'm excited to see an update! BTW...you have been tagged! Check out my blog for more information.

    ReplyDelete